Mod Society combines modern-chic style with top quality music entertainment rooted in the vintage jazz tradition.
We specialize in blending contemporary pop music, indie rock, classic rock, and jazz in our arrangements to present a unique performance
at every event. It's a sure way to get EVERYONE on the dance floor!
If a live band is not the best fit for your wedding, our DJ packages are a great way to keep your guests entertained and dancing to your hand-picked playlist!
For the ceremony, we recommend a choice of one or two musicians to add the right touch to your processional and recessional. If your budget allows, a string quartet is the ultimate choice for the classic ceremony, and includes classical and contemporary repertoire for a more modern but still elegant feel. Our options include:
- Solo piano (classical/contemporary)
- Solo acoustic guitar (classical/contemporary/jazz)
Cocktail hours offer a popular transition between the ceremony and reception, and give your guests a chance to mingle before sitting down for dinner. Ourclassic jazz band provides the right amount of music during this hour, and adds elegance with excitement as the reception unfolds. Our options include:
- Jazz duo, trio, quartet, quintet. Instrumental or can include our vocalist.
- Styles include traditional jazz, vintage jazz, upbeat swing, lounge jazz, Bossa Nova, latin jazz.
If after dinner you want your guests to hit the dance floor, then a full band or DJ is a must. Deciding between the two can be a difficult choice, and luckily we offer both and can guide your decision. Either way, we will make sure your reception is full of entertainment and will give you memories for a lifetime. Our options include:
- 5-10 piece band. Our vocal 6 and 7 piece band (10 with added horn section) is a sure way to keep people on their feet and dancing throughout your reception. Lots of energy!
- DJ/Emcee services including custom playlists and fully programable light setups.